> It seems clear, to ME (excuse my presumptuousness) that "gamers" give
> egold.com the BULK of their income.

They also probably make up the bulk of customer service issues, which
can cost
a lot of money.

> Why does ANYone, *here*, feel that something needs defining?

> Some seem to have some kind of feeling that *WE MUST* correct the ills of

The purpose of definitions, in this case, is to PROCESS (not limit)
information with computers and calculate interesting stuff like return on
investment and JPM's newest challenge -- woohooo!

Socially, I do not advocate limiting others in any way except to enforce
contracts and maybe stop immanent local physical danger especially if young
children are involved.

Business wise, I like customers that don't cause headaches --> less money,
more stress. Have you ever worked retail? One customer can take hours to deal
with. This is fine if they are pleasant or I helped create the problem
due to
my poor design or my mistake. We work it out. It is NO fun if they
caused the
problem and are trying to blame others or are a jerk about it.

Someone has a million $ worth of angry customers. How would you deal with
that? The situation is being handled very well, as far as I can tell.

jf