In all of this discussion thread regarding micro payment  there is one thing
I notice missing.

That is a damn good marketing agent who knows how to sell an idea or concept
to a commerical company and is prepared to go at it full steam.

This is or was how traditional concept were entered into the commercial
market place.

I think that if the case was presented to Napster style of companies, or any
business that wants to accept a micro payment,  in a professional marketing
style  you would achieve a more notable success.  It is not the product that
sells.  It is the sizzle.  Who is pointing out the benefits of micro gold
payments to these companies?

Our problem is that we do not have a concerted effort by e-gold SR MMs et
all contributing in the same manner as a large commercial company would to
produce a result.
i know there are  good marketing agents out there.  I bet Elwyn is one,
George another and heaps I have missed.  But Marketing is a full time job.
Quantity comes before quanity  and you have to talk to heaps of people or
companies to find one that will accept your concept.

I hope people are understanding what I say.  this could even call for a
advertising agency  to beef up our image in the mainstream.

Once the product is sold... I know the techies will move in and make it
happen.  But you gotta sell the idea first!

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday