>>If for example the SR-USD was an actual bank

>> account, you could use it as your bank account and >>when you

>> need SR-GOLD you simply do a conversion.

>Hmmm.  So we need to buy a bank, eh?  Or start a new >Swift network.

Not necessarily.  All you would need to do would be to offer an additional service.
You are already working with a bank to use the debit card, Gainesville Bank and trust?
 If SR-USD was actually a bank account at the bank you would mix online banking with
SRGold.  People could replace their existing bank account with SR-USD and also when
they need Gold, they simply move dollars from their SR-USD bank account to yours and
you give them SR-GOLD.

    Khurram