Big variations between them and all at variance with the amex report.

What I was trying to say was that e-gold seems to attract a larger
proportion of  cc fraud than would otherwise occur.

Although you are buying gold it is not often used as a capital accumulation
as such but more as a transactional medium.

If you buy a book with a cc there is less chance of fraud I believe as there
is a product to show at the end of it many cc fraudsters want the money not
a book.

Buying gold through a MM  to go into an annonymous account is going to
attract more then it's fair share of devious individuals  hence I believe
that using  the level of fraud with cc's is much higher when used in
conjunction with cc's than with most other products and services so the
figures below do not really mean as much.

You can say that of the 5000 people that cross the road only 10 get hit by a
car.You can leave out the fact that 8 of them were hit at main street at
exactly the same spot and the other 2 at different locations.  e-gold is our
Main Street.

There is a list  of cc frauds that have occurred over the past year with
e-gold  accounts (by no means complete)  which the MMs get on a regular
basis and you would be suprised how many there actually are.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday