[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can anyone offer more than 200g?  Maybe two or more market makers can
> get togheter and split the cost of a months advertising, and share
> it, and outbid my 200g offer.

Let's keep in mind that this advertising would also increase e-gold's
business, too. Currently all they have to do, if they go for this,
is set a rate and see what the demand is at that rate. I doubt all
the theoretical 8-9 day periods would be bought right away. How
many non-scam profitable e-gold accepting businesses (with extra
cash to spend on advertizing) are there? I do see the pressure to
advertise on e-gold's site though, extra cash or not. But unlike
government, we just can't easily print the stuff. And I know I'm
in no position to mine the stuff. We're subject to real life
disciplines.

Bob