Subject: Re: Which is best e-gold fundable debit card?
From: "James M. Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 05:40:09 -0500

At 12:57 PM +1000 4/21/01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>The BVI seems to be an OK-ish place to get some financial privacy.
>
>Generally, the whole "offshore! privacy!" thing is a bit of a farce.
>
>Most people get what they know from old spy movies.

--------------

Hi James,

Without exception, Cash Cards International can provide you with the best
possible
E-Gold fundable Debit Card. Our Cash Card powered by Standard Reserve is now
the Debit Card of choice among E-Gold users. And as always, transfers from
your
E-Gold account are FREE!

25,000 Members in 80 countries and growing strong, Cash Cards leads the way
in
Worldwide eCommerce Services. -Plus- with our FREE Reseller program you can
earn substantial commissions, paid weekly direct to your Cash Card account,
by
simply referring others to our outstanding service!

Yours In Success,

Steve Renner, Founder
Cash Cards International, LLC
250 Second Ave S Suite 110