Julian Morrison wrote:

> Here's my position on this: money laundering is a fundmental natural
> right. It's your damn money and nobody else's business, period.

Your point, properly understood, is inspiring.

But that should not obscure the fact that it IS morally wrong to allow
criminals to profit from their crimes and justice requires that we act
to prevent them from doing so.  Here I mean real criminals: thieves,
scammers, politicians etc.

Of course, all the noise about money laundering has nothing to do with
the
real meaning of the term.  Rather it is a deception that deliberately
confounds real crime with merely moving money around to provide an
excuse
to prevent people from maintaining their right to their own property.

Best,

CCS