Viking Coder wrote:

> The credit card companies have one thing over e-gold that will make it
> hard to break into the "popular offline" group; namely, credit.  You can
> use your credit card without having the money on hand; can't do that with
> e-gold.

Do people actually *want* credit? I know I use debit cards by
preference.

If they do want it, credit with e-gold is simple enough: the traditional
borrow, lend approach works well enough (eg:metal savings). Or just
plain have at hand a large wodge of the stuff from which to lend (and
later recieve back plus interest). Only trouble with either approach is
that you have to be careful not run out and have to stall people while
waiting for returns. But provided people knew this was a risk, it would
work.