> Dale Pond wrote
> The credit card companies have more than credit to offer. They have dynamic
> catalog and order processing systems in place. I have yet to see one with
> e-gold.

This is one of the projects I'm working on. I hope to have it up and
running before too long. However, my life has a habit of intervening on my
best laid plans.

My question was aimed to towards an offline POS module. It would be like
the card swiping terminals you see at the grocery store, gas station,
etc... Is anybody working on something like that?

Viking Coder