Jeffrey,

   Excuse my slip.  I meant "takes 3 1/2 weeks to process".

    Well, outside of GoldNow, who ELSE takes 3 1/2 weeks?  Your posting
alluded to the fact that the established services
(snip)
 (unlike 3 1/2 weeks like the BIG guys)
(end snip)

 are painfully slow.  I don't think ANYONE could keep clients if it takes 3
1/2 weeks to process an order.

   I COULD be wrong.  Then again, you may just be trying to garner some
business by painting a BROAD stroke by making some generalizations based on
one company's policy which is for credit card transactions.  Anyone ELSE
charge 3 1/2 weeks that you are aware of?

    Based on all the sites and companies I know (I have been a MM for 14
months now, I know most of the companies personally) 24 hours is the
standard.

   In fact, pay my site a visit and you will notice some  coincidences:

     http://businesses.msn.com/GEGE/

    Best of luck with your venture, Jeffrey!  Have you considered applying
to the eCTA?

    Regards,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://businesses.msn.com/gege/

Gaithmans: your ultimate e-currency exchange service provider!