>     Now more than ever Outexchange transactions need to have as much (if not
> MORE) Due Diligence completed as Inexchange transactions.  Completing
> outexchanges for people can sometimes drop their "dirty laundry" right on
> top of your unsuspecting head.

Wait a minute... Are you suggesting that there needs to be more identity
verification to get money *out* of e-gold than to get money *in* to
e-gold?

I thought all the identity verification on the inbound side was to protect
your arse in case the repudiable payment you took was cancelled. An e-gold
transaction cannot be cancelled. Does a check cashing business get in
trouble if they cash a check that was somebody's ill gotten gains?

It is a lot less offensive to hear "We require indentity verification to
exchange e-gold for a repudiable payment because you could cancel the
payment immeadiately after receiving the e-gold." than to hear "We require
(more) identity verification to OutExchange e-gold because you could have
obtained the money illegally."

It does make sense to do indentity verification on the outbound side if
the government you are under requires bureaucratic paperwork for the size
of the transaction that is occuring. They are alreay (somewhat) equipped
and able to provide this big brotherly outlook on people's monetary
actions.

Viking Coder