>What I would challenge this list to do is give me some similarly
>suggestive numbers to the contrary. Don't just try to argue with the
>figures I've listed -- give me counterfigures that are even remotely as
>impressive. Has your online business accepted e-gold from 22,000 separate
>accounts? Or even 2200? Are you holding $1 million of your retirement
>savings in e-gold? Or even $100,000? Can you list 300 legitimate merchants
>that accept e-gold?

I notice the thunderous silence in response to Julian Dibbel's
question of a few days ago!

:)

FWIW i am happy to give you all the gross figures from my personal
and business account, surely some other peole will too?  Same for
Bananagold .. hell, you can log into it and look if you like.  I'll
email you the data.

Perhaps some other of the large or small EREs could do so too?