>Maybe I'm not "getting" this, but I think the answers are all in the
>user agreements. The weird thing (to me) is, there are now FAR
>more ways to get lots more kinds of physical gold for your e-gold
>than there ever were in the "days of the coins," and to me the
>only other difference is semantic, between "get" and "redeem" I
>end up with a piece of yellow metal in my hand if I want it.
>JMR

Right on - but I just simply want to know if I can fone up egold (NOT
omnipay .. fone egold) and say "Hi Guys, I want bar # 739898, Dubai,
when can I collect it?"

(I don't think it's BAD if I CAN'T do that -- I simply want to
_know_, factually, from an official comment at e-gold, whether I can
do that or not! That's all!)

JP!

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.