> The weird thing (to me) is, there are now FAR
> more ways to get lots more kinds of physical gold for your e-gold
> than there ever were in the "days of the coins," and to me the
> only other difference is semantic, between "get" and "redeem" I
> end up with a piece of yellow metal in my hand if I want it.

The important thing to keep in mind is that the *only* reason you
can "get" *any* coins is because it is possible to "redeem" (even if
this right is almost never exercised).  This is *not* a mere semantic
distinction.

Best,

CCS

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.