Dear Friends,

Just a few more things on Escrow Trade.

A customer called today about buying $3,000 of GoldMoney
for a trade through Escrow Trade.

On the Escrow-Trade.com web site, I found a few curious
items:  the address on their contact page spells out
California instead of using the two-letter postal
abbreviation; they appear on their site to claim to
be based in Madera, California, while their domain is
registered in Frankfurt, frankfurt 60329 DE, which
appears to me to be an improper German address.

Further, I could not resolve the Verisign logo on
their support page to a Verisign certificate, so I
suspect a copyright and a registered trademark violation
may be involved there.

Further, the e-gold market maker list appears to have
been lifted off the e-gold.com web site, which might
also be a copyright violation, as well as a violation
of about a dozen or so trademarks.

Thanks to Sylvia for running down the domain name.  It
really saved my customer a lot of trouble.  (By the
way, I asked him to find out the GoldMoney.com holding
for these guys.)

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/  --> dollars for sale! buying e-gold