At 2002-03-12 16:45 +0000, major bosco wrote:
>Well this is interesting news!
>
>I thought James Turk at Goldmoney said all the fraud was at E-Gold?
>
>He railed on and on about this issue awhile back -- I guess his admin team
>better get in there and police their own Glass House before throwing stones!

I understand from reading some of your posts in the past that GoldMoney is not your
favorite DGC.  I can accept that.  But I do not accept your making unfounded
accusations.  I completely deny making any statement like the one you suggest I've
made.  Therefore, your apology would be kindly accepted.

Thank you
James Turk