Dear Joseph,

> I understand the perceived problems with security but frankly
> I'm sick of
> hearing it. Some will accept credit cards albeit with a fee of
> around 15%
> (Too much, even if Visa does rip your leg off). Before I go

<snip>

 Everybody in the world uses debit
> cards to buy
> everything in the world except e-gold...?

The problem is not with the exchange providers, but with the
credit cards themselves.  The high fees associated with using
credit cards to buy digital currencies is due to the failings of
the credit card industry, mainly because of something digital
currencies do not allow, charge-backs.

Fraud is rampant in the form of using funny money via credit
card to purchase digital currency and then rip off the provider
of the digital currency or the exchange agent.  Your frustration
should really be centered on the fallacy of charge-backs, which
is the cause of the high fees and the decisions of many exchange
providers not to accept credit cards at all.

However, some credit cards allow clients to write checks (credit
card checks) against their credit.  This is a good alternative
to fund your e-gold account.

Gold Age (the oldest and most respected digital currency
exchange provider), for example, would gladly fill your order
this way (among many others), and our fees are some of the
cheapest in the industry.

Regards,

Ragnar
CFO - http://www.gold-age.net

=====
Liberty Impact!

Check out this free, hard-hitting weekly newsletter about
privacy, liberty, offshore banking, tax avoidance & digital currencies.

http://www.libertyimpact.com