>50 Grand? You're dreaming!

Not realy.  guru.com cost 7 or 8 million to set up.  elance millions.
the elance logo cost 10s of thousands.  elance has a score of full
time development staff (annual budget of millions) - hell, they're
trying to hire 3 or 4 currently.

>The very successful ScriptLance website regular lists e-gold
>related design projects every month,

ok, so you're saying there's ten or twenty a year, and I said a few a
year.  Fair enough. (I can see there'd be a lot of jobs for "hyip"
type things)

So, what's the estimate of what SV could make from this idea, gross,
in the first 3 years?  Maybe I'm wrong.  I'm not trying to be a wet
blanket, I just dunno if there's much income there.  Sorry!  Go for
it!
JP