At 12:05 PM 1/25/2003 +0200, Arik Schenkler wrote:
> In Germany they first came for the Communists,
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
> Then they came for the Jews,
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
> Then they came for the trade unionists,
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
> Then they came for the Catholics,
> and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
> Then they came for me --
> and by that time no one was left to speak up.
>
>                    --- Pastor Martin Niemoller

Meaning, that we need to oppose government activities?
Nope. That was in answer to...
"Maybe nothing. Perhaps at some point people just need to realize that they can't control everything. If bad people use money, cell phones, cars, guns, the internet, encryption, and private meetings to help achieve their goals, then so be it. I do not wish to regulate or ban money, cell phones, cars, guns, the internet, encryption, and private meetings in an effort to stop them"

George

Dr. George Matyjewicz, Chief Global Strategist
GAP Enterprises, Ltd. http://www.gapent.com/
Moderator of E-Tailer's Digest http://www.etailersdigest.com/
Automated Press Releases http://www.automatedpr.com/
E-Gold Account # 193274

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.