> Now it is 3:1 to 4:1.  I think this is a clear indication
> that something is changing in the way e-gold is being used.

I fear it's people checking if their HYIP operators did finally pay them?
Sad as that might sound, but I think that, as well as site operators
checking if people paid for the order they submitted might be the main
reason for the surge in account access.

Come to think of it, a 2:1 ratio would make most sense, wouldn't it? The
person who transacts and the person who checks to confirm the receipt.
That would mean, that when e-gold first started either transactions
consisted mainly of e-gold purchases - or alternatively, that people knew
they can trust each other...

Cheers,
Robert

budget & privacy website hosting