> Robert, thanks for mentioning 1mdc !! :)

You are welcome! Although we only have 500gr with you, we still want 1mdc
to be around for a long time and save us some e-gold storage fees ;o)

> A reminder that 1mdc is currently paying these bonuses MERELY FOR
> MAKING A LODGEMENT as a pure promotional exercise!

Talking about promotional exercise:
You should take a featured listing in www.thegoldindex.com !!!
Launch is 23:59:59 EST tonite, and we are adding the featured adverts on a
first-come-first served basis throughout this week ;o)

> Regarding escrow, 1mdc will never be involved in escrow, Rob,
> although others can build escrow systems on top of it.

Well, I was sort of thinking that maybe if Danny chose to go ahead, he may
be interested in getting you on board - on top of, under or aside
1mdc.com;
but that was just a thought of mine. After all, people already entrust
1mdc and hence you their e-gold...

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting