Hi JP,

Maybe 'you' should send me a share in TGC, because I figured out that you
own 1% of TGC and have right to vote ... hehe!

;-)

But I have to knock on their heads some more... etc etc

I'll leave it here
Danny

It sounds like you should definitely not invest in TGC shares Danny :)

Stick to the current reputable share industry, perhaps in Europe or the USA, with its high reputation, which achieves every goal you mention, and where all the items you desire are available by regulation.

It is inconceivable, I would guess, an unregulated entity could ever be of interest to you, or that any sort of very laissez-faire arrangement between owners/companies would work for you.

I'll get back to owning my shares and counting down the hours until I get a dividend, you can get back to Nasdaq :)

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.