Shalom,

> Sorry, but if you asked TGC for this kind of information, I think they
> would politely decline.  That is what we call an "impasse."
>
> There are two groups of people here.  Those who will trust some of their
> money to an entity with a well established reputation and good indications
> of success but no public list of principal management and no public
> financial reports, and those who will not.

But the question is why they needed the IPO?
If a company wishes to become a public entity it has to discover everything
about itself.
If they want to keep their information un-disclosed - they should have kept
themselves as a private company.

Their IPO raised a lot of questions, some were mentioned on this list.

Are all shares entitled to a dividend? Are there different kinds of shares?

I am not sure - I have seen an answer to those questions.

Arik Schenkler - Chief Money Maker
Internet Dollar electronic money system - http://InternetDollar.com