There's a lot of new stuff that e-gold has pioneered, but the
exchange business isn't new at all, and how to do it hasn't changed for
eons.
> JMR

And exactly that is where most people compare apples to pears.
Your "eons" have less than 100 history to them!

Sit back for a moment, think and answer me this:
The oft quoted 'exchangers in the temple of biblical times, what did they
exchange'?
Gold for Silver? Gold for Gold? Silver for Silver? Coin for Coin?

Since when exactly where exchangers starting to exchange gold for paper?
And when did the paper loose it's implied metal backing?

Now we are down to 30 years for an eon. Heck, I did learn about inflation,
but you guys really take the cake sometimes. Reminds me of certain Germans
who had built and conquered a Thousand Years Reich that crumbled 988 years
early. At least their paper was exchangeable for silver at no surcharge.

Cheers,
Robert.

Still hosting for e-gold at minimal surcharge.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html