<< So what is the punishment if you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution?

Hi!

Where the only things you were taught about Christianity is fear and
punishment? Did anyone take the time to tell you about the rewards of
spirituality?

It is as if you were taught the religion of fear and punishment?  Fear is not
faith and God is forgiving - I would think you would be forgiven for not
believing in your own soul - but why go there?

The question would be "What is the reward for believing in Darwin's theory?"
So you live to die?  Just be born, live and die -evolve and no reasoning
inbetween - then you could just eat bananas and swing from trees like the
other monkeys and be content with that? Could you be?  I need more stimulation
- Being a real person spiritually involves evolving your brain and heart -
learning and growing - our ability to reason something we humans have
different from the other animals - now why is that?  How would Darwin explain
that - if we were just animals without souls how would Darwin describe the
human brain  - explain that?  It should be obvious to us by now that we evolve
differently then other animals - but why?  Who/what gave us that ability to
reason?  We act on more then just instinct - why?  Are the questions we should
be asking.  Maybe Darwin had it half right?  The human brain should be the
marvel that defeats his theory!

Love,
Angela