Wow, I didn't know that human exemptionalism and ecofeminism could go
together...Although I don't agree with a lot of what you say, it seems
like your heart is in the right place.  From my reading, it seems like a
lot of what you say is diametrically opposed to ecofeminism, though- for
example, if we are to draw ties between all forms of oppression, i.e. men
oppressing women, whites oppressing non-whites, rich oppressing poor, and
humans oppressing nature, then I think that the notion that humanity is
special over nature re-establishes the viability of hierarchies, and is
therefore a dangerous way of thinking.  Alos, if none of biology makes
sense without natural selection, then we cannot use biological models to
show that what humainty does can be damaging to the environment, and
therefore if one turns to religion instead, one can assume that everything
will be alright, as a god of some sort will heal all the problems.
  Just some quick thoughts,
     Miguel

              *        Miguel A Ordorica            *
              *    Washington State University      *