>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Apr 22 12:05:49 MDT 1995
MR-Received: by mta WPB1; Relayed; Sat, 22 Apr 1995 14:05:36 -0500
MR-Received: by mta EPIC66; Relayed; Sat, 22 Apr 1995 14:05:38 -0500
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 13:55:51 -0500 (EST)
From: Carol Meeds WPB 407-433-2650 x 113 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FWD: RACHEL #348: Warning on Male Reproductive Health
To: ecofem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Posting-date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 14:05:00 -0500 (EST)
UA-content-id: A77ZVSOK4MAF
A1-type: MAIL
Hop-count: 2

    Hi Jayne:

    I am putting my answer to you on the ecofem "all" distribution
    because I feel if I failed to make myself clear to you (AND I hold
    the belief that you are a intelligent, informed caring person),
    then I should clarify to the list.

    My "joke" was a lighthearted response to the posting of the Wood
    person.  I "tried to imagine" a role reversal, a situation where
    women could "flame bait" men on a primarily male forum.  Having
    just read the _Rachael_ on the "Warning on Male Reproductive
    Health" and knowing that this forum was ECOFEM, where I might
    expect to find others who subscribed to _Rachael_, I spoke in
    short hand and just referenced one aspect of this newsletter and
    how it could be used as "flame-baiT".  I am glad to introduce
    several people who would not have know about _Rachael_ to it.
    Welcome.  Enjoy.  Check out the references!

    I don't see an article that focuses on the "male reproductive"
    system as being biased.  What I have observed after posting
    articles like this is that they do generate a bit of excitment.  I
    have been circulating various Rachael's and other "liberal" and
    environmental electronic postings and this above all else has made
    the recipients verbal off-line!