I'm a little surprised to see Last Chance to See being promoted for this
purpose; from what I gather, it's a fun read...period.  There is a ton of
Adams' lovely, off-beat British humor (especially in the dialogue), plenty of
his opinions about The Way Things Ought To Be, but he is very flippant with
imporant topics which form the back-drop for The Way Things Got To Be How They
Are.  It's a fun read, perhaps a launch-point for honest research and serious
discussion, but humor doesn't replace integrity.

  Respectfully,
  Kelly Stettner

Black River Action Team (BRAT)
  45 Coolidge Road
  Springfield, VT  05156
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.blackriveractionteam.org

~Making ripples on the Black River since 2000! ~