Experts have cut the sea-level rise forecast IF the West Antarctic ice
sheet were to collapse due to Global Warming.  The forecast has been
revised to 10 feet in 500 years, or 0.24 inches per year.*

I recall that a sea-level rise of 20 to 50 feet had been predicted by Al
Gore and other Global Warming "experts" (fanatics) within decades.  I also
recall that the Antarctic ice sheet has been getting thicker, i.e.: not
melting.

My advice to people who have been traumatized by Al Gore's dire Global
Warming and Sea-Level Rising warnings is to start worrying about their
gums.

* Research by U.K. Natural Environment Research Council and the Colorado
University Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science and
published in the journal Science 5/15/09.