But who are the consumers?
I'ld argue society is the consumer, the students are the product, the
faculty are the assembly line folks, and the admin are the sellers.

Malcolm

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Managing Editor,

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not