THis may be complete coincidence, but about a month ago (and I'm on the
Arkansas/Texas/Louisiana/Oklahoma border) my spouse and I were commenting
that it seemed like there were fewer large flocks of birds flying by our
house this year.

The way we take such great care of this planet, its a wonder anything is
alive.

Malcolm

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Managing Editor,

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" - Allan
Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not