Hello-
Course coverage from the AP Biology web page:
-Molecules and Cells, 25%
-Heredity and Evolution, 25%
-Organisms and Populations, 50%
Generally, high school AP classes have more contact hours than the
corresponding college-level course so I do not think that they would drop
content, but that of course would be teacher/school-dependent.

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/sub_bio.html

Best,
Tom