From:   Kurt J. Braman[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, April 07, 2000 11:02 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        EDI Document Guidelines

If I am sending a document and have guidelines in place as to
what segments I send, and you are receiving this document and
also have guidelines in places as to what segments you would
like to receive and the two are guidelines are different.  Whose
guidelines would you use in this case.  Would it be the senders
or receivers?

Kurt J. Braman
Programmer - EDI
Highsmith Inc.