My (Vendor) Company is using reverse 850 PO's to send
retailers the purchase order information gathered at
market.  This allows one point of entry for the PO
information.  It is working well for us.  It reduced
the amount of errors that usually happened when the PO
was manually entered on both the Vendor and Retailer
systems.

Monica Swafford
Corporate EDI Manager

--- "Steven W. Mahler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>