From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steven W. Mahler
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 12:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: vendor initiated purchase order

Does anyone know of any companies doing "reverse 850's" in other words having a vendor issue an 855 prior to receiving an 850.  The reason behind this question is that we want to allow our employees to select and order items through our trading partner's web site but we do not want to require double data entry.