From: Gosling, Ceri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 6:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Harbinger Support

I have been trying to get to the sales people at Peregrine because I'm in
the market for a new Translator.  Even they will not respond to repeated
requests.  I guess I'll buy something else without having seen Harbinger,
but its crazy because the folks who work here have experience with it, so it
would be the natural choice.  Bizarre.