It was interesting today to get the following response from Peregrine
Support
I was looking for information on VAN connections using the Trusted Link.

----------Thank you for contacting Peregrine's Customer Support Department.
----------Unfortunately we no longer support Harbinger.

Interesting since typing Harbinger.com leads you directly to Peregrine
Products listed include Harbinger software

Although they did provide a different number/email address, it surprises me
that they wouldn't forward
the question and inform me that it has gone to a different division.

I know our company and most other companies would try to assist the customer
until the bitter end - I guess its
NOT THEIR JOB.

Derrick Hammett
Commport Communications International, inc.
41 Industrial Parkway S., Unit #2
Aurora, Ontario, Canada, L4G 3Y5

Phone: 905-727-6782           Fax: 905-727-7251