Bellsouth.net is an ISP.  Bellsouth.net is not my company and just happens to be my
ISP for my dial-up email access instead of for example mindspring.com or aol.com.

As of yet I do not host an in house Internet Server (I have an Intranet server with
Windows 2000 Server and IIS 5.0).  When I put it on-line I will set it up just like
this.  I will put my money where my mouth is and hook up all this Windows DNA stuff I
am talking about including EDI, B2B, and B2C.  I am independent incorporated
contractor so this of course will be in my spare time unless a client hires me to put
it all together for them.

Enjoyed conversing with you.  I'll keep it to content from now on.

-RD