You've gotta smile :)

An extra $12,000, Err now let me see that's about £8300 pounds, Wow !!!

We've just implemented a financial EDI system in the Nordic region utilising
4
different EDIFACT messages types.  We designed the flat file structure for
our
customer, and created all of the EDI mappings on our side.  Our customer
simply
loads and exports the flat file from their AS400.

This took no more than 3 weeks from start to finish.  Total Setup cost
$2900,
Annual charge $3600.  The customer didn't need to buy and install any EDI
software, train any employees or allocate them to looking after an EDI
system.

We can implement an entire EDI service for almost half the price of an
"additional charge".

You may have reasons why you wouldn't want to use a service and you
probably don't want to use a UK based service, but there must be lots of
similar US companies offering EDI and general eCommerce services.

Ian Crawford
eMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web : www.eprosper.co.uk
eProsper Ltd.