From: Shannon Vaughan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 1:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sterling Commerce and AT&T

Hi all,

I am looking for feedback from anyone who is using (or has used) Sterling
Commerce and/or AT&T as their VAN. How reliable are they? How
quickly/accurately do they respond to customer questions? How well do they
compare against each other? etc. Whether you have praise for them or horror
stories about them,  I'd like to hear your two cents worth.

thanks in advance,

Shannon Vaughan
Programmer/EDI Analyst
M.G.A. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely
those of the author.  The message contents have not been reviewed or
approved by Movie Gallery."