From: Shannon Vaughan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 1:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sterling Commerce and AT&T

Hi all,

I am looking for feedback from anyone who is using (or has used) Sterling Commerce and/or AT&T as their VAN. How reliable are they? How quickly/accurately do they respond to customer questions? How well do they compare against each other? etc. Whether you have praise for them or horror stories about them,  I'd like to hear your two cents worth.

thanks in advance,

Shannon Vaughan
Programmer/EDI Analyst
M.G.A. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely those of the author.  The message contents have not been reviewed or approved by Movie Gallery."