I have dealt with GEIS, STERLING, AT&T, MCI.  I dont really like AT&T because I
have had a lot of problems with them not interconnecting with some companies,
i.e. Ford.  Sterling is better when it comes to interconnections and support.
But, if you have not looked into GEIS I would do that because they have a lot of
helpful tools like being able to check the status and do re-sends from your mail
box on the Internet  One thing to look out for as far as customer service is
that the more money you spend with VAN's the better service you get and the less
you spend the less you get.

Anthony Whitehead
Technology Enablement
Andersen Consulting