Bonjour Leda,

For sure, you will receive tons of email from EDI software suppliers....
If one of them is Trinary Systems, please contact me.
I would like to share some information with you.

Good luck in your quest,

Regards,

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc.
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620