Bonjour Bob,

I'm using Sterling for the last 5 years.
No problem with them.  Very reliable.  Customer Service A1.  Web tracking &
resetting of documents very useful & easy.
For cost, 5 years ago they were very aggressive & competitive.  I compared
them against Advantis & GEIS at that time.
I did not had a chance to check prices recently and I due for that.

Please keep me posted on what you  will discover.

Thanks & good luck

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc.
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620