Very true!

As originally intended, I don't believe in publishing my rates beside my
competitors as every situation is unique.  The survey was not scientifcally
constructed or mathmatically based.  It was general information gathered and
provided by/to EDI users.  Originally it was done as to verify an early
report I read that prices through 2003 would be 25 cents.  I figured it was
already at that level as the survey confirmed.

I believe in the positives of my company rather than the negatives of my
competitors and did not feel it was appropriate to publish their names on a
global email.  Each company provides different services, pricing, products,
etc.

With that said, I would be more than please to provide a quote that I'm sure
will beat any competitive prices.

Derrick Hammett
Director of Sales & Marketing
Commport Communications International, inc.
41 Industrial Parkway S., Unit #2
Aurora, Ontario, Canada, L4G 3Y5

Phone: 905-727-6782           Fax: 905-727-7251