From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Terry Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Van Services

We have been a loyal fan of TranSettlements for years.  When you call
Customer Service you get a real human voice 95% of the time.  You don't have
to go through a bunch of menus, or a message saying all Customer Service is
busy please leave a message and we will get back to you within "2" hours.
Somtimes you can't wait two hours.  Some vans will not even take calls after
business hours.  They do have faults like any VAN, but their Customer
Service is number 1.

--- Bob Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>Good Morning,
>        I am doing a study on VAN costs and was wondering if anyone has
used
>all or any three of the following: Sterling Commerce, Harbinger-Peregrine,
>Kleinschmidt, or TranSettlement. I am looking for opinions based on
Customer
>Service and Reliability. Any information you can provide would be greatly
>appreciated and used in a discrete manner.
>
>Thank you,
>breed

<HR>
W3Source Technical Network.
Get a free email accout, learn flash, HTML, Web Design, programming, or join
our growing community.
<A HREF="http://www.w3source.net";>http://www.w3source.net</A><BR><BR>

If this message appears to be a spam email please forward it to <A
HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>