From: Bob Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Van Services

Good Morning,
        I am doing a study on VAN costs and was wondering if anyone has used
all or any three of the following: Sterling Commerce, Harbinger-Peregrine,
Kleinschmidt, or TranSettlement. I am looking for opinions based on Customer
Service and Reliability. Any information you can provide would be greatly
appreciated and used in a discrete manner.

Thank you,
breed