I travel also and will again.  One cannot stop living for the fear of death.
  I will not be afraid, but certainly will be more alert.

What frightens me the most, is the acceptance and tolerance of hate in this
world.  In terrorist groups, as well as certain cults and gangs within our
cities themselves.   Too often we look away from these things thinking it is
not our concern.

The fact that history was changed in a matter of minutes will make us all
stop and think of how we must respect one another.  Love is far more
powerful than hate.

My heart and prayers go out to all those whose lives were directly affected
in this tragedy.  ... It has undeniably touched us all deeply in one way or
another.

Warm Regards,
Mary Burkinshaw
Axiom Systems, Inc.