The simple answer is this:   The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.  These
people have declared war on us, and like it or not we are all soldiers.  There's
only so much that the governments, airports, and air lines can do for us.  We
have to do the rest.   We have to keep our eyes and ears open, and be prepared
to act on our own if need be.  There are too many flights to put air marshals on
every one of them.  However, if the folks on those high jacked planes knew what
was intended for the planes, I think they would have retaken or crashed the
planes rather than allow them to be used as fuel bombs.  We need to be prepared
to do the same.  If the goons are convinced that we will, they might be less
likely to try that particular trick again.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com