This is from todays AHA news.  I posted it on another listserv and somebody
inquired to me offline about
more info on Empire Health that was headquartered in the WTC.  For employee
info:  1-866-761-8265

>From AHA NEWS NOW Special Report

Empire Blue's office is gone, but work goes on
Empire Blue Cross and Blue Shield said it lost its corporate headquarters at
the World Trade Center but as of 2 p.m. had accounted for 1,875 of 1,914
employees at the building. "Our organization is intact and Empire's
management team is operating from other Empire locations," said Empire CEO
Michael A. Stocker, M.D. He said group account and membership information,
financial data and administrative systems data is housed at a remote
facility and was not affected. Claims submitted electronically are being
processed as usual, but paper claims mailed after Sept. 6 should be
resubmitted.

Disaster hits DC hospital family directly
Ian Gray, a principal at District of Columbia Hospital Association associate
member McBee Associates and husband of DCHA Chairman-Elect Ana Raley, CEO at
Greater Southeast Community Hospital, was one of the victims of yesterday's
tragedy. He was on American Airlines Flight 77 from Dulles Airport to Los
Angeles that crashed into the Pentagon. He was an enthusiastic supporter of
DCHA throughout his years at McBee.